June 13, 2018

Angelo Cellini ~ brown snake skin loafers

~






photos by
Styrous®







I have always wanted a snake skin jacket. My first awareness of one was in the 1960 film, The Fugitive Kind, which starred Marlon Brando and Anna Magnani.    

      
The Fugitive Kind - move poster




movie still


When I was in the town of Alayor on Menorca, a small island off the coast of Barcelona, Spain, I came across these black snake skin loafers manufactured by Angelo Cellini. The Cellini name was trademarked in 1984 and the company still manufactures animal skin shoes that range from $500 on up.     

I have another pair I bought at the same time that are black (link below). Both are size 8D and have been in storage, like my record collection (link below), for several decades and will be for sale on eBay (link below).       
         













































        
         
Angelo Cellini ~ brown, snake skin loafers, 8D, on eBay.     

       


           
Viewfinder links:          
          
Net links:        
          
Angelo Cellini         
The Fugitive Kind ~          
     Plot 
     Cast   
          
       
      
           
Styrous® ~ Wednesday, Jun 13, 2018    
          









No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: comments are moderated BEFORE they are posted so DO NOT appear immediately.

Thank you.