May 17, 2018

Moss Landing Intro

For years I have been going to Pajaro Dunes,  a community on the Pacific coast west of Watsonville. I've explored the area to the east and north (Pajaro link below) but never to the south.

From the Dunes I've photographed the power plant in Moss Landing to the south for years. Although I've had an ocular love affair going for the plant all those many moons, I have not gone to it. On my last trip to the Dunes I decided to photograph the plant close up and found other wonders along the way; the results are in the links below.        

My thanks to Genie for making it possible to get these images. 

Styrous® ~ Thursday, May 17, 2018    
          

Viewfinder links:  
    
Moss Landing
Moss Landing Power Plant 
Eagle Iron & Leather Shop          
Raul Reyna motorcycle sculptures   
Pajaro Valley           
  









No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: comments are moderated BEFORE they are posted so DO NOT appear immediately.

Thank you.