July 11, 2021

Postal stamps on the Viewfinder

 ~      
I have been a collector of almost everything including postage stamps. I have a huge collection of them which was started by my father in the 30's before I was born; I remember looking at them when I was a kid and dreaming of the exotic places they represented, so, they have been a part of me my whole life and fascinate me to this day.    
    
Listed below are links to articles on the Viewfinder about stamps or include references to them. As new articles are added the list will increase over time.   
       
       
       
image by Jan Watten
    
    
"Forevers" Pt 3 ~ Miles Davis     
Pablo Casals ~ A Living Portrait  
Golden Earring ~ Moontan replayed & stamped            
Lennon and Ono wedding in Gibraltar            
Douglas MacArthur ~ 'The Old Soldier'      
Musicals        
Otis Redding US postage          
Tom of Finland              
     
     
      
     
     
     
      
 
 
 
 
~ 
~
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: comments are moderated BEFORE they are posted so DO NOT appear immediately.

Thank you.