July 6, 2017

45 RPMs 16: Yello ~ I Love You 7" in 3D













photos by Styrous®




The I Love You, 45 RPM, 7" single by Yello is from the album, You Gotta Say Yes to Another Excess. Yello is a Swiss electronic band consisting of Dieter Meier and Boris Blank.        



Yello ~ I Love You 7" 45 RPM & 3D glasses 





Yello ~ I Love You 7" 45 RPM




Yello ~ I Love You 7" 45 RPM





Yello ~ I Love You 7" 45 RPM detail 



Yello ~ I Love You 7" 45 RPM detail 




Special 3D glasses are needed to view the Stereogram effect. There are paper 3D glasses available online.   

3D glasses




Yello website
       
I Love You on  YouTube    
         

        
           
           








No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: comments are moderated BEFORE they are posted so DO NOT appear immediately.

Thank you.