October 6, 2026

Wacky Songs On the Viewfinder


 ~     
         
         
         
         
         
I recently wrote a blog about Rock Me Amadeus, a totally wacky song and how much I love them; it got my mind going about how many of those songs I could recall and realized there are MILLIONS!     
         
Well, this got me thinking about creating a new Viewfinder music section;  so, here it is . . .    
         
         
         
         
Bill Buchanan & Dickie Goodman ~ The Flying Saucer         
Red Buttons ~ Strange Things Are Happening         
The Coasters ~ Yakety Yak              
Rick Dees and His Cast of Idiots ~ Disco Duck           
Devo ~ (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction          
Falco ~ Rock Me Amadeus    
Günther, Louis and Zach ~ Ding Dong Song: Disco Daze 7         
Bill Haley and the Comets ~ See You Later Alligator        
Clarence "Frogman" Henry ~ Ain't Got No Home          
Herman's Hermits – I'm Henry VIII, I Am                 
Florence Foster Jenkins ~ The Glory (????) of the Human Voice 
John Marks ~ Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer                
Klaus Nomi          
Bobby (Boris) Pickett ~ Monster Mash          
The Residents ~ (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction         
Shorty Rogers ~ The Swingin' Nutcracker       
Sex Pistols ~ God Save the Queen              
         
         
        
        
        
Styrous® ~ Tuesday, October 6, 2026         
        
         
         
         
         


















No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: comments are moderated BEFORE they are posted so DO NOT appear immediately.

Thank you.