January 1, 2019

1,000,001 CDs 12: Bowie & Halihal ~ A fine New Year's start!

~
 
David Bowie ‎~ ★ (Blackstar)



Rachid Halihal ~ Traditionsl Song of Fez, Morocco


What better way to start the new year? Music new for me to listen to! Both were gifts given to me at a Christmas I'll always remember (link below).          

I'm just now getting around to listen to the David Bowie (link below) album that my brother Ken gave me as I didn't have time because of all the holiday festivities. But I'm not complaining; anticipation is half the fun of doing anything!   

And I didn't find the Halihal album until this morning because I didn't know it was in the box Lex (aka Titanic (link below) gave to me on Christmas (link below); the wacky thing is, I thought her mother Barbara gave it to me. Just found out otherwise! So, today is Christmas for me all over again!      







          
       
        
Viewfinder links:       
        
Christmas ~ 2018         
David Bowie      
Christmas for Styrous     
Titanic        
        
        
Yep! A hellava GREAT way to start a New Year!

You have a great one too! 

     
Styrous® ~ Tuesday, January 1, 2019     
    
       
          







No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: comments are moderated BEFORE they are posted so DO NOT appear immediately.

Thank you.