December 31, 2018

Christmas for Styrous

~
I love Christmas so much! Not just for the presents, although, those are pretty kool, nor the fantastic food, although that is pretty yummy (link below). It's for the wonderful surprises that come at that time of the year.    
     
The jolt for me this Christmas was a present Lex (of Titanic fame (link below) gave to me. It was one of my image constructions I'd given to her mother Barbara so many decades ago, I'd completely forgotten about it; so, it was a complete shock to receive and see it. I was so blown away with the image I didn't open the box until a week later (link below).      
        
     
image construction - date unknown
construction by Styrous®

           
Somehow, this seems to me to be a splendid way to end a year that has had so many ups and downs, twists and turns and surprises good and bad.      
 
         
      
Viewfinder link:     
    
     
       
        
     
Thanks for the best surprise of all, Lex! 
      



Styrous® ~ Monday, December 31, 2018  
    












No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: comments are moderated BEFORE they are posted so DO NOT appear immediately.

Thank you.