March 3, 2017

Sent from my iPhone ~ more fun than a barrel of monkeys

I have had issues with Siri on my iPhone (link below), so, I have turned her off and don't use her.

After I'd had my iPhone almost a year I discovered I could dictate what I wanted to write. My discovery made me realize I could do it with my computer as well. What a delight! However, my computer wants to write what it THINKS I want to say, which is not always correct. 

My iPhone is a bit worse at this than my computer, however. I have taken to speaking into the bottom edge of my iPhone where the microphone is located in an attempt to make it understand what I REALLY want to say; thus, I don't see what it's written until I've finished dictating.  

Last night while I was with Tom in the hospital & feeling very down in the dumps, a friend sent a message to me asking how he was & if her daughter had stopped by. I dictated my reply as usual, "Hi, Elisheva, Sivan came & brought me some chicken soup." I then looked at what it had written, burst out laughing, than thought, what the hell & sent the reply as is . . .
"I am a Chevy Silverado came and brought me some chicken soup oh I can't believe what this thing is writing I'm fine I will keep you posted yes he quieted down quite a bit"
Sent from my iPhone


Sassy Siri      



Chevy Silverado, March 3, 2017  












1 comment:

  1. OH MAX!!!!! That is too much funny. I hope you are feeling good today and hope that Tom is out of pain and resting.
    I'm happy you got some chicken soup too, sounds yummy.
    Love you both! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: comments are moderated BEFORE they are posted so DO NOT appear immediately.

Thank you.