May 10, 2016

A new beginning ~ The Styrous Vinyl LP Podcast

I have been writing about my vinyl LP collection for almost 4 years now. Today, it suddenly occurred to me that I could use the collection to do a series of podcasts. I have no idea what-so-ever why it never occurred to me before.    
      
This is basically a notice of intent to start one. As the idea just hit me today, I have a lot of research to do before I can actually start it. I hope that will be soon but I don't want to rush it and make a mess of it at the beginning.     

What gave me the idea is I found out I can do podcasts from a blog; so, I have started a new blog and called it, The Styrous Vinyl LP Podcast.      

Below is a link to a list of the music in my collection from which I will be drawing to put together small programs.

I hope it will inspire you to return from time to time to see how I'm progressing. Thanks for taking the time to read this.  






Styrous® ~ Tuesday, May 10, 2016

http://styrouspod.blogspot.com/2016/05/the-styrous-vinyl-lp-podcast-day-one.html





~
 

~

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: comments are moderated BEFORE they are posted so DO NOT appear immediately.

Thank you.