October 3, 2013

San Francisco Folsom Street Fair ~ 2013

 
 photo by Styrous®
It's been 10 or 15 years since I've gone to the Folsom Street Fair. I had some of my work showing in the FETprints booth this year so I decided to go and see what my work looked like. FETprints is printing some of my images on metal sheets.

Not much had changed since the last time I'd gone.

all photos by Styrous®

(click on any image for slideshow)
 the Guardian of the Gate























































of course, there were the beautiful bodies











































 FETprints booth
















all photos by Styrous®


Oh, and yes, my prints looked great!



Styrous® ~ October 3, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: comments are moderated BEFORE they are posted so DO NOT appear immediately.

Thank you.