September 7, 2021

Poly High School ~ 65 years ago

 ~     
 
 Polytechnic High School pennant - 1956
 photo by Styrous®
 
 
WOW! I can't believe that today, more or less, it's been sixty-five years since I began my years at Polytechnic High School in San Francisco, California!         

 

 
 
 
 







Polytechnic High School pennant - 1956
detail photo by Styrous®
    
 
 
 
 
Ten or so years ago I rediscovered my felt, black and red (my favorite color combination) Polytechnic High School pennant, which I bought during my first year there, and it brought back hundreds of memories, some good, some not!             
       
        
Polytechnic High School pennant - 1956
 detail photo byStyrous®


I will never forget that first day of high school at the start of the Fall semester with the feeling of exhilarating anticipation of the start of learning about new worlds waiting to be explored combined with the feeling of dread at not knowing what was in store for me. Very paradoxical feelings that have reoccurred throughout my life and offered many wonderful experiences!    


All hail to Polytechnic!
           
                     
Viewfinder link:          
           
The Poly Math*          
          
Net link:                     
          
          
          
          
          
          
          
          
          
Styrous® ~ Tuesday, September 7, 2021          
          
          












 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: comments are moderated BEFORE they are posted so DO NOT appear immediately.

Thank you.