May 3, 2021

The Styrous Viewfinder ~ 900,000 Pageviews

 ~        
screenshot by Styrous®
 
 
A couple of days ago, May 1st to be exact, my article on Glenn Ford (link below) made the Viewfinder reach 900,000 Pageviews! Every time it hits a banner event (link below) it blows me away as, when I started writing the blog over a decade ago, I never dreamed it would have been able to reach a number like that. Although that may not be such a big deal in the long run (link below), I don't care, I like it. 
        
Over the years, 11 years and 11 months to be exact, I have received comments and been asked questions regarding an article and I have enjoyed or been informed in each of them.        
 
A big thanks to my readers; I am eternally grateful for your comments, questions and especially your interest. 
 
Regards, May 3, 2021, Styrous®
        
        
Viewfinder links:        
        
Glenn Ford ~ A man's man        
         
Net links:        
        
What’s a Pageview?        
Styrous®        
        
YouTube links:        
        
Styrous®        
        
        
         
Never Doubt yourself!         
                    ~ Styrous
        
        
         
        
Styrous® ~ Monday, May 3, 2021                 















No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: comments are moderated BEFORE they are posted so DO NOT appear immediately.

Thank you.