March 26, 2019

Sweets Ballroom ~ Jitterbugging in the Forties Update

~  
Sweets Ballroom souvenir photo folder - 1945 
photo by Styrous®
     
    
Six years ago this month, actually, I wrote about an adventure I had when I was a kid (link below). I mentioned a photo I had lost track of that had been taken of me during that adventure.   
       
Last year, about this same time actually, I was going through one of the dozens of boxes of unknown photographs I have been storing for decades and found that photograph taken on June 24, 1945.   
     













Sweets Ballroom souvenir photo 
by a Sweets photographer
photos by Styrous®










    
  

    
  

    
  

    
  

Viewfinder link:                  
  
Sweets Ballroom ~ Jitterbugging in the Forties    
    
  
    
And yes, I'm still dancin'!
    
  

Styrous® ~ March 26, 2019   
      









2 comments:

  1. I am writing the story of Sweets Ballroom and enjoyed you souvenir photo and souvenir photo folder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, RJ, good to know you found the article of interest. Good luck on your story. Let me know how it goes.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: comments are moderated BEFORE they are posted so DO NOT appear immediately.

Thank you.