May 14, 2017

Avocado Days ~ A Blog

Before I started the Viewfinder I enjoyed reading blogs. I was fascinated by the way people put them together; each had his or her style and perspective. I think looking at all those varied blogs inspired me to start a blog of my own.   

One I especially remember reading & enjoyed tremendously was called Avocado Days. It was a guy who wrote about his life, memories, things of no particular importance that happened but were well written. What I liked about it was the links that each article contained which would lead you to other parts of his blog taking you round & round. It traveled in the most unexpected directions and lead you to places you might not have gone to in the first place. It was brilliant & inspiring!    

I read it for months then lost track of it for quite a while. I've searched but I can't find it anymore. I think about it often and salute the author as he was the inspiration that influenced me on how I structure this, my blog.  


I wonder how long the Viewfinder will last on the net?









No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: comments are moderated BEFORE they are posted so DO NOT appear immediately.

Thank you.