December 2, 2014

101 Reel-to-Reel Tapes 83: Eric Anderson ~ 'bout Changes 'n Things Take 2


In addition to my vinyl LP record collection I'm selling, I have hundreds of reel-to-reel, pre-recorded tapes as well. This is an entry about one of them that is for sale on eBay (see link below). Interested? Contact me by email, please, not by a comment.

~ ~ ~






























Vanguard VGX 9236

Track listing:

All songs by Eric Andersen unless otherwise noted.

Side 1:

    "Close the Door Lightly" – 3:49
    "That's All Right Mama" (Arthur Crudup) – 2:56
    "Blind Fiddler" – 4:49
    "The Hustler" – 4:51
    "Thirsty Boots" – 5:14
    "My Land is a Good Land" – 3:00

Side 1:

    "Hey Babe, Have You Been Cheatin'" – 3:36
    "Cross Your Mind" – 5:17
    "Champion at Keeping Them Rolling" (Ewan MacColl) – 4:30
    "I Shall Go Unbounded" – 4:28
    "Violets of Dawn" – 4:12
    "The Girl I Love" – 3:36

Personnel:

    Eric Andersen – lead vocals, guitar, harmonica
    Paul Harris – piano, organ
    Harvey Brooks – bass
    Herbie Lovelle – drums
    Debbie Green – 2nd guitar on "Violets of Dawn"



The Eric Anderson, 'bout Changes 'n Things Take 2, reel-to-reel tape is for sale on eBay 


other reel-to-reel tapes on eBay






1 comment:

  1. I am really happy to glance at this website posts which consists of plenty of valuable facts, thanks
    for providing these data.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: comments are moderated BEFORE they are posted so DO NOT appear immediately.

Thank you.